Torrentz All in One is all over :(

After the take down of the great Torrentz.eu, I was left in a vast lake of sorrow :( , I really really liked that site...
But after a while, I found some mirrors for the same site, and that was really great, but I used to have a user script that made Torrentz even better.. "Torrentz All in One".. this user script used to add really useful options to Torrentz, or like its developer say:
"IT Does everything you wish Torrentz could do!"
The situation became unbearable when I found out that "" -the script developer- has abandoned the project :(....
After a long search I found a FORK that was taken by "" before the take-down of the project..  then I decided to write this blog post in order to share this info and to "save" a copy of the last version of the code in case it gets deleted again...



No comments:

Post a Comment